Jan 6, 2012

No Joke the Cat Bought our New Display on Ebay!

So after a six month journey for jars, I found these delightful Argentina Caramelera Candy Store Glass Jars and Rack Display Circa 1950's.

I was hesitant and bid low then went out for a bit, when I came back the screen read "thanks for purchasing" and the kitten had claimed the keyboard for a nap! So must have been a match that had to be, Thanks Shimmy Cat.

Also Etsy wins for shopping with ease! I found three 1930s bubble jars all from three different sellers, one in Fargo, North Dakota, the second in Chicago, Illinois, and the third in Yakima, Washington. Shopping in three different state, (only after exhausting Oregon sources of course.) But happy to be using glass and avoiding off gassing plastics. They remind me of true craftsmanship and  soar above any sweatshop production.

No comments:

Post a Comment